Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a bummer...

So, today was the 1/2 marathon that I have been training for. Clint and I were going to run it together and Dane was going to hang out with Grandma. I was super excited cause I felt totally ready this year and my dad has been helping me with my training so I thought my time might be better. Last night I started feeling a little crappy. At first I just felt really tired, but as the night went on the common symptoms of stomach flu hit me. Unfortunately, I wasn't in any shape to run this morning... so no 1/2 marathon for us... bummer.

Besides that it was a good week. Work was busy, but I don't mind it cause the days fly by that way! Dane had his 15 month well child visit yesterday. Dr. said he looks great. He isn't as high on the growth charts anymore, but he's healthy and active, so it's no cause for concern. He did get shots which is kind of hard, but after this he only gets one more and then he's done until kindergarten!!! Woo hoo!

Hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow and then Dane and I are going out and about to do something fun! Clint is working, but then with the holiday next week we have a few days off together and I think the plan is to go camping or to the cabin or something! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow or Monday.

1 comment:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Oh no, that stinks. Hope you are feeling better.