Thursday, June 11, 2009

I actually took this video a couple weeks ago and just found it again. It is so funny cause Dane likes to blow on our legs, tummy's etc and make this noise. (We do it to his tummy sometimes and I think that is where he learned it!) He also thinks he is giving kisses and he comes at you with a big open, drooling mouth! (That's what he is doing at the end of the video) It's so sloppy and gross, but you can't not let him cause it's SO CUTE!!! The other day he put one hand on each side of my head and gave me several big "kisses"! I felt so loved!

2 comments:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

What a riot!

Shannon Houston said...

So cute!! You gotta love the wet, slobbery kisses but you can't say no, so true. Thanks for sharing, we have watched the video like 5 times now (Porter whines every time it stops)