Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dane is 15 months old!

I was going to post yesterday but our computer was acting up a little bit. It could have something to do with the fact that Dane was randomly pushing all kinds of buttons as I was trying to type... so the computer kept getting all confused. But, I was pretty tired so I just put it away and went to bed!
Anyway, yesterday Dane turned 15 months old! Hard to believe how fast time slips away... and we are enjoying every minute of it!! He is so much fun and it's amazing how quick they pick things up. Dane is becoming so much more vocal. He tells us all kinds of good stories!
My mom and step dad are both working evening shifts right now, so that is an adjustment. I used to go over there one evening during the week, but right now they are getting used to the new shift. So, Dane is sad cause he hasn't been getting to see quite as much of his Grandma and Grandpa, but I'm sure once everyone gets settled we will get a new "visiting schedule" figured out!!!
Clint is also doing really well and is almost done with his training. I'm so proud of him and I know he is pretty excited to be done with training and back out on his own. The guys he works with are great, but he's ready.

I wanted to post some pictures of Dane and his rocking horse. He finally is old enough to get the whole rocking thing. This was a gift from Nana and Grandpa and it has buttons on it's ears that make it whinny and make hoof beat noises. Dane loves the noises and he also loves to pull out the mane... not sure what that's all about, but he sure likes it!

I also want to say how excited we are for Clint's brother and his wife. (Sam and Shannon) They are going to get a new addition to their family any day! I know that they can't wait to meet the little guy, and we can't wait to see pictures!

2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Cute pics of Dane on his horse...he looks like such a big boy. 15 months have definitely just flown by...amazing how fast they grow up. I think it's about time you start working on another.....LOL.

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

SO cute!