Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gentian Violet---Abby, this one is for you!!!

I just couldn't seem to get that last little bit of thrush out of Dane's mouth, so I decided to revisit the gentian violet treatment that helped me so much... This is only our second day, but hopefully we can get this taken care of. I'm so tired of this whole deal! (I'm sure he is too!) Anyway, my good friend Abby said that she thought the "purple crap that I put all over his face" was hilarious, so I thought I'd take a couple pictures and share... It does look pretty funny, like he decided to eat purple lipstick or something crazy!



I also think the little guy is getting close to crawling... We've been thinking that for a while, but now he gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth... He also has figured out how to roll and then scoot backwards so he is getting most places that he wants to anyway!!! This picture is a little fuzzy, but it shows him up and concentrating so hard... look out when he gets his forward momentum!

1 comment:

Da Baums said...

Go Dane Go! Love the purple. Reminds me of the Joker off Batman! :)