Monday, November 10, 2008

A boy and his dog!!!

Bones... The ever faithful companion...
He is very loyal to Dane. He especially loves to carry around his shoes. It doesn't matter if they are on Dane... In fact that's even better!
And then there is the highchair! Bones has discovered the best place to lay is right underneath it to get all the tidbits. Fortunately Dane hasn't figured out the joys of feeding the dog, but I'm sure that will be coming one day soon!
Bones eats the little pieces immediately, but he brings us the big ones... Today I was doing dishes and Bones comes up all happy, I can't figure out what he wants and then I tell him "no bites" to which he drops two halves of a rice cake that he had been carrying around...


2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Those dogs are pretty smart when it comes to the little treats and where to sit to get them! That is too cute about Bones and Dane's shoes, love the pictures!

Da Baums said...

So cute. I love it! I think every kid needs to have a trusty k-9 companion!