Saturday, December 5, 2009

The snow is here!!!

Well, I guess it's about time for the snow to hit! This morning we woke up to an inch or two and I think we are around 4 or 5 inches now... with no end in sight. It's pretty cold and windy too, makes me want to curl up and drink hot cocoa! Here is a picture I took of the River. The ice is all built up and floating down it... Looks pretty cold to me!
Clint's agency is really great and throws a Christmas party for the families every year. During the day one of the Officers dresses up like Santa and hands out gifts that they bought for all the kids. Then they get them burgers, little pies, and juice for lunch. Tonight is the adults party, so it's a good time for all! I just think it's neat that they do all that every year.
Dane decided at the last minute that sitting on Santa's lap may not be such a good idea, so here is Santa handing him his gift. (Clint was working and just stopped by, so I cropped them out with his uniform... sorry)

Here is Dane holding on to his goodies!Oh my gosh... His very own set of binoculars! Now he can quit putting finger prints and drool all over ours!!! :)

Besides that, things are great. Clint had his days off during the week while I was working so he went out and did some waterfowl hunting. One day he went with a friend and the other day he went solo. Bones did a great job and had a wonderful time, although he did get cold water tail...

No comments: