Monday, December 14, 2009

Baking cookies!

Yesterday Dane and I baked/made numerous different goodies to put on our Christmas plates. We like to give them to our friends, neighbors, etc.

Since it's so cold and nasty, it's perfect weather to be stuck inside cooking! Dane really enjoyed himself also... He doesn't usually get cookies/cake/candy at home cause if we have it around the house we will all eat it! I thought he would go crazy (like he did at Halloween, lol), but surprisingly he had a good time and sampled but neither of us were suffering from a sugar coma at the end of the day!
Anyway, here are some pictures!
I frosted these cookies while Dane was sleeping so when he got up from his nap he was so excited to get one that was all colorful and fun!



Then I gave him one with plain frosting, and I gave him a little bowl of sprinkles and let him go to town!!! (First he tried to lick the frosting off as you can see by the ring around his mouth)

1 comment:

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

WOW!!! Nice work lady! You are a domestic diva! And Dane is sooo stinkn cute with the cookies!!! Nice work on the Festive blog!!LOVE IT