Friday, December 11, 2009

Ducks!

Today we went about 5 minutes from the house (no, I'm not exaggerating) and
had a great morning on the River. We shot 6 ducks and Bones did awesome! I had dropped Dane off at daycare before we went, and I was glad cause it was pretty cold. We didn't take too many pictures cause it was so cold I didn't want to take off my gloves to get out the camera. Then when we were done I was so cold I just wanted to pick up the decoys (okay Clint picked them up, I just put them in the bag) and get to the car and warm up... (yes, I'm kind of a wuss sometimes) I told Clint that he could fill my stocking with hand and toe warmers cause I don't have any right now, and those save me when we are out there!!!
Here are a couple pictures that I snapped while were out.
This is Bones working his magic! He really was a stud out there!

Clint and one of the goldeneyes. The final tally was 2 greenheads, 3 goldeneyes, and 1 bufflehead. Pretty good for such a short hunt.

No comments: