Sunday, January 11, 2009

Clint and Brock's morning at the River

Clint, Brock and Bones went down to the River today to try and shoot some ducks... Actually it was way warmer than it has been recently... as in 40 + degrees... The water is still pretty stinking cold though. Look at that ice floating down it!
There weren't a ton of ducks flying, but here is Bones proudly retrieving the one that Clint was able to get! Brock and Bones with one Goldenye
So, what else is going on? Well, Clint and I took turns working yesterday. He did some overtime in the morning and then the Center was short staffed so I went in and helped out for the evening. I was on call so we are stuck close to home anyway. (or at least in cell coverage) The weather was warmer, but super windy so ice fishing is no fun. We can brave the cold, but the wind sucks...
Oh yeah and for those of you who may not know
Laptop + large cup of coffee + baby = bad combination
Dane and Clint were hanging out this morning and through a series of events a large cup of coffee got spilled right on the keyboard of our laptop... (the actual events are a little unclear to me at this time, I slept in and actaully missed the event. Clint passed on the story as I was waking up. All I heard was coffee and laptop, automatically I thought "that sounds expensive" and "how am I going to update the blog?")
Anyway, I would HIGHLY recommend a Dell to anyone who is looking to purchase a laptop and would like a tough one that can even withstand a complete coffee submersion! GO DELL!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: