Saturday, April 27, 2013

Progress...

Fixing up a house with a 2 year old, a 5 year old, and two full time jobs can be kind of tough.  Especially with Clint's rotating shifts, and days off.  But, we are still making progress and this weekend we got a lot done.  I don't have total "after" pictures, but I will post those later.
Here are a couple from our fun weekend of cutting down trees!

 This was the "before" picture from yesterday.  Notice the two, great big, spruce trees?
 We thought that we would practice with the littler one!
and then today we tackled the bigger one!

 Not sure why I couldn't coax a smile out of little man for this picture, but here he is!  Kimber is really afraid of the chainsaw, so if it's running she is inside watching through the window, or hiding around the corner!  
 Ya know how I know that Clint loves me???  Cause he makes sure my favorite kind of squash is planted!!!!  Delicata squash is SO DELICIOUS!!!!  and it's pretty hard to find...  so we are going to grow some!  

No comments: