Sunday, April 21, 2013

Snowy spring days...

The last couple weekends have been filled with crazy Montana spring weather and Clint working overnights/weekends!  Which means the kids and I stay out of the house as much as possible, hang out at grandma's, try a lot of new recipes, and find lots of projects to keep us busy!  

Nothing too exciting...  except for the fact that as I look at pictures I realize my children must thing it's actually hot summer weather based on the amount of clothing they are usually wearing! :)

The one fun thing was Clint's birthday!  We baked him some of his favorite muffins....
 Made him homemade cards, and got him some fun stuff!  
 Blowing out the candles on birthday scones!  Clint loves scones so it's a special birthday treat for him!  :)
 This weekend we did have one nice day, and we made the most of it.  The kids and I spent the morning with my friend Jill and her niece.  Then when Clint got up the kids helped him outside.  He is cutting down the juniper trees in our back yard.  That is until Dane got a "fight" with one of the cut down trees.  Unfortunately, he lost to the tree and the back of his head got a nasty cut.  But, he is a trooper and after we got him cleaned up and some TLC, he was just fine!


 and I guess we could just say, the picture below shows how government employees and supervisors are created! :)


No comments: