Saturday, December 22, 2012

Catching up post #3

Last Saturday was my birthday and it was a really great one!  During the day was the kid's Christmas party through Clint's work.  It is so nice of them to put on this great event for the kids.  Here is Dane waiting for his turn to go see Santa.  

I think this is the hardest part. All of the kids have to wait for their name to be called! 
Kimber would have nothing to do with any of that.  She is pretty sure that Santa is not someone that she needs to go anywhere near, much less sit on his lap!  She was more than happy to hang out with Daddy and Noah.
Dane finally got his turn and was thrilled to see Santa and chat with him!  Plus he got a cool nerf gun, so it doesn't get much better than that! 










After the party we went home, the kids took a nap, and then Grandma came over and I got to open my presents!  Pink tipups!  I am a lucky girl!  With the recent cold weather, we may actually get to use them soon!  :)  Then my mom stayed with the kids and we got to go to the adult's Christmas Party!  It was a really great time!

No comments: