Monday, June 7, 2010

We LOVE Holter!!!

Yesterday, we went to Holter to enjoy the nicer weather that we had. We were fortunate and Brock was also able to come along and we had so much fun. Brock is really great and patient with Dane and Dane seriously looks up to Brock and adores him.

The fishing was also pretty good. Here are Dane and I with a big trout that we landed. (Yes, he helped reel it in like such a big boy!)


Clint and Brock with a double that they landed


Brock with another nice trout


Me and Dane...
Oh my goodness, look at that belly it's getting BIG! It's so big that Dane can rest his elbow on it!!! :)


Brock and Dane skipping rocks

Brock driving the boat like a champ!

Checking out one of the fish...

Besides that... Things are pretty quiet. Next weekend we are probably not headed out to do too much because Clint doesn't get off until 6 am on Sunday... Maybe we will head out to do something on Sunday afternoon, but it probably will be pretty low key.

As far as the baby... She is hanging in there, which is fine with us! Our Dr is out of town this week, and although his back-up Doc would be fine, my chances of ending up with another c-section are pretty high with her. Much higher than with our Dr. But, at this point I've done everything I can so I'm just going to relax and she will come when she comes... (Okay, if I'm still pregnant in 3 or 4 weeks I probably wont be quite so relaxed!) Last week at our appointment we had an ultrasound and everything looks good. I am dilated to about 2 cm and 80% effaced so things are moving in the right direction. We will keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

You guys look great! You and Dane are sooo cute! I am axiously awaiting the babies arrival! Glad you are getting some nice weather!

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Especally all the stats like her name!! Hope everything goes smooth and easy. We are still away and aren't looking forward to heading home. I want to stay on vacation forever-especially here!