Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

First, I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all those incredible men in our lives!  Clint and I are so lucky to have such a great group of Dad's!  I also have to say that Clint is an incredible father.  (and hubby)  I feel so lucky to have him as my partner in this crazy journey that we call life!

As everyone knows right now we are all just kind of in a "holding pattern" waiting for precious package #2!!!  Clint had to work all weekend so Dane and I hung out a little closer to home just getting things done, enjoying the sunshine, checking out the Farmer's Market, and just having a good time!  Today we went down to the River to check out the dams.  We have had a really wet spring and the water is high and muddy.  The great news is that our Reservoirs went from about 55 % full back in February to about 98% full now!
I took a few pictures of Rainbow Dam...  It's cool to see all the water going over when we are used to just seeing a trickle.  Dane had a great time throwing rocks, checking things out, and just being a boy!
Here are a couple pictures...









Besides that, we have some other fun headed our way...  Besides the obvious!  :)  My incredible Sister is coming to visit us and will be here on Wednesday.  I will start my leave that day even if Kimber isn't here so that I can spend some quality time with my Sis.  I am so excited to see her!  I hope that Kimber is feeling agreeable and makes her appearance so that she can meet Aunt Courtney!

No comments: