Sunday, May 2, 2010

A little of this and that!

This weekend is a little unexciting in our world.  Clint is working, so Dane and I are getting some more projects done.  Woo hoo!  Clint says I'm nesting...  I say I'm just trying to get a handle on things before my life gets even more exciting and crazy.  I'm also trying to work on some of these things before my belly gets too big and I'm draggin' just doing the norm. 

Anyway, I do have a few pictures to post.  When we were out on the boat a couple weekend ago I had to tinkle...  (shocking, I know.  I have total pregnancy bladder!)  Clint pulled the boat up to an island and when I hopped off a goose started honking and jumped up and flew away.  Well, she had been sitting on this nest.  Of course we didn't touch them or anything, but it was kind of neat to see.


My brother is in Utah right now with my Dad and Marsha.  Here is a picture of Dad and Erik at Zion National Park.


Last, but certainly not least...  Here is my brother (in the red shirt) just starting the marathon portion of the Ironman Triathalon.  I am so proud of him, and awed by him.  First, he swam 2.4 miles, then biked 112 miles and then he ran a full 26.2 marathon.  I can't even imagine the drive and motivation that took! 
I was trying hard to draw off of his motivation today for my 2.5 mile jog...  lol!
Marsha said that Erik smiled the whole way, and that is totally my brother...  Easygoing, happy, positive... 


1 comment:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

That is a beautiful nest! Thanks for having to pee!