Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We want to wish all the wonderful women in our lives a Happy Mother's Day!  To our Mom's... thanks for being so amazing!

I had a really nice day!
Clint surprised me with some beautiful flowers and my favorite treat for breakfast when he got home from work.  Then Dane and I worked around the house and then had a really nice visit with my Mom. 
Finished out the day with some burgers on the grill and some time with my two favorite guys!

Here are a couple recent belly pics...  We are just about to 34 weeks so I have a little ways left, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  However, I can not see my toes anymore!!! :) 

Dane is all about trains right now...  so he loves hooking things together and making his own trains. 
Here he is with our latest "train". 
choo choo!

Although it rained off an on throughout the weekend, we still had a good one.  Dane played outside a lot while I got some projects done.  Next weekend we are headed to the CMR (Lower Missouri) to do some camping and fishing.  We are so excited because Clint and I are going to start getting days off together and we intend to take advantage of it!!! 
Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Oh my gosh, how cute with the trains. You are lookin' good!