Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dane entertaining us!

As parents sometimes we do things that are funny to us... Kind of like when my Dad would put a little honey on my fingers and then give me a feather... or when people give their children a little lemon or lime juice and watch their faces! We hesitated to post this cause we don't want people thinking that we are mean parents, but it was so darn cute and funny that I had to share!
So, Dane saw the dog chasing the reflection from Clint's watch one day and joined in on the fun. The other night we were playing and he started trying to "get the reflection"... so I had to video it.
Enjoy... Hopefully it makes you smile! :)



3 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

sooo cute! Porter loves watching it over and over again.

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

I LOVE this post!!!!!!! He is soooo dang cute!!! hahahah that wasnt "mean parents" at all! Just fun!!!

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Oh my gosh, that's a riot!