Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dane's fort!

The other day I brought the pack 'n play into the living room. Well, I had a great idea and covered it in blankets so Dane and I would have a fort. Well, that was the best idea I have had in a while cause it had given us hours of fun!!! A little hide and seek makes us all happy!

Peek a boo!

Hanging out inside!




One of Dane's "looks". He's got a bunch of good one's right now!!!

So, besides playing in forts, what are we up to?
Well, today we had a great day with Grandma, went to the Farmers Market, the park and then did our weekly shopping. Tomorrow is the house keeping day... Clean and catch up on laundry, pack our bags, hang out with Clint. Monday, Dane and I are flying to Michigan to visit my sister, Courtney, and her family. We are super excited, but we are going to miss Clint like crazy. But, someones got to stay and hold down the fort. (so to speak!!!) Clint isn't just going to sit at home missing us... He is going camping/fishing with Brock at Holter. They are going to have a great time!
Well, we hope everyone has a great week!
We hope everyone has a great week.