Sunday, February 8, 2009

Swinging at the park.

Well, Clint and I were both going to work today, but it was such a beautiful day and I didn't really have to work I was just going to go in for a couple hours. Clint did work a full day of overtime, and then when he got home we put Dane in the pack and went to the park. It was truly a wonderful day... Feels like spring. But, I'm sure it is just a tease and the cold weather will be here before we know it.

My work is actually pretty crazy right now. We are a 24 bed facility and we have 4 youth... That's a little scary and since we do actually have to keep a high enough population to meet our budget, this isn't a good thing. Today for example we had 4 staff and 4 youth (one of the reasons I didn't got in... it's not like they really needed me!) One to one ratio is not a good ratio in my business. Oh well, we are encouraging people to take time off and we have a couple new staff in training. This should also give me an opportunity to catch up on some of the tasky things that I need to do.
Well, we hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: