Friday, July 18, 2008

Helping mom in the kitchen!

Grandma and Grandpa got Dane a highchair! Even though he isn't eating anything yet, he can hang out when we are eating or cooking. He seems to like being at eye level.
Well, I thought that giving him a wooden spoon would be a "good" idea. Before I knew it he was waving it around like a mad-man and I was sure he was going to whack himself in the head! Well, we made it through without any injuries... I think the hardest part was actually cooking. I was very distracted by his cuteness!


His appointment the other day went well. We went to a new Ped. and liked her a lot. In case we didn't know it before, Dane is a big boy!!! He is 18 lbs 15 oz. The rest of his body finally caught up with his weight and now he is sitting in the 95th percentile in all areas.

2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Too cute! Dane looks like such a big boy sitting in his new high chair. Glad his dr. visit went well, we can't wait for Porter's to see which ones the heftier one!! LOL

Da Baums said...

I am laughing so hard. He is awesome with that woodspoon. I did the exact same thing. But Hannah went so wild she smacked herself in the head and then tried showing the handle down her throat. Dane is a little smarter!