Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dane has 2 teeth!

I'm so excited! Dane has 2 of his bottom teeth poking through. They are just breaking the surface so I can't really take pictures of them yet... We did get pictures of him knawing on Clint's finger. He has been doing this for a while and we thought it was just his new thing!



I'm afraid him and I are going to start having "discussions" while nursing. They will go something like this, "Dane, do not bite mommy!"

This is what we do when I mowed the lawn on Monday! He hung out in his little mosquito free area while I mowed. He really enjoyed looking around and watching the world go by!

2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Wow, new teeth!! That should be interesting when feeding time comes...LOL. Good luck. Love the netting, that is a great idea.

Da Baums said...

You are so creative with your netting! Ok here is a trick with the teeth and feeding. My lactation consultant friend taught me it. It sounds weird but trust me it worked! When he bites you shove his face into you. Don't pull away. They think it is funny when you pull away but they don't like the reaction of getting their face smashed in to you. I did it twice with Hannah and she never bit me again! Desperate times call for deseperate messures!