Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A few pictures of Dane

The weekend flew by once again! I only had Saturday off, but now I have a couple weekdays off to make up for it. Today Dane and I are going to the Pediatrician. It was for his 4 month "well baby" check and his shots, but he seems to have come down with a cold. I don't know if they will give him his shots since he is already sick, but it gives me an opportunity to talk to the Dr. and see if there is anything I can do for his congestion... Poor little man, it's very hard for him to eat when he can't breathe through his nose! I'm guessing this was a "gift" from daycare. Unfortunately, I'm sure this isn't the first or the last cold he will bring home!
As always we are very curious what our little stud weighs, per the fish scale (yes an extremely accurate way to measure a baby!) we are guessing about 19 lbs. I'll put on an update on after the visit and let everyone know!
Depite his cold, Dane is still his good natured self. Here are some pictures where he is hamming it up for the camera!




We are so lucky because we have more family visiting. My mom's sister, Aunt Jeanne is here for about a week! It's so good to see her and I'm sure we will have a fun time!

2 comments:

Da Baums said...

He is such a cutie? Clint - what is with the naked guys wrestling in the background?? :)

Shannon Houston said...

Wow! Sounds like Dane is growing big and strong, must run in the family! LOL. Hope he feels better. Have a great time visiting with your family. Love the pictures, especially the sunglasses, what a little ham