Thursday, July 3, 2008

Daycare... :(

We successfully made it through our first week of daycare. I think it was more traumatic for me than it was for Dane. They actually loved him and said he could come every day, cause he is an easy, happy baby. Of course those are compliments any mom wants to hear!!! He will only be going 2 or 3 days a week between my schedule and my mom watching him, so that's really nice. Way better than all 5 days. It seems like a pretty good daycare and it comes highly recommended from several people... But it's still kind of hard. As you can see he was exhausted and slept for a long time. He was so busy watching the little people running around that he didn't nap well at daycare.

Well, my sis and Chloe were supposed to make it in last night at 1045 pm. Unfortunately, there were some issues with the plane's computer so they turned around and they got stuck in Minneapolis for 24 hours. Kind of a bummer, but we are super glad that everything is good and she is safe. My parents (Grammy and Gramps) did make it last night so we are going to hang out today. Then, I think we'll head up to the cabin tomorrow.


Well, I hope everyone has a great 4th. Enjoy and be safe!

No comments: