Sunday, August 15, 2010

Miss Kimber

For those of you looking for a baby fix...  Here are some pictures of Kimber.  She is growing like crazy and starting to get a cute little personality!!!

Okay, her cheeks look even chubbier here, but she is our little chubby bunny!!! 

When she falls asleep in the carrier, and then we take her off, she lays there in pretty much the same position as she was in...  Then she will sleep like that for a while!

I couldn't get Dane to look at me...  but this morning she was fussing a little and first he gives her the binky...  then when she kept fussing he covered her with HIS LOVEY and then he laid his head on her and kept reaching up and stroking her head...  oh my gosh that just melts mama's heart!!!

3 comments:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Oh gosh, that is so sweet!! remember this when they are older and take to torturing each other.

Shannon Houston said...

So cute!! I love the chubby baby days..... and how sweet Dane is to his sister....just wait....LOL.

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I did alot of; "AWWWWWING" in this post. They both are precious!