Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mullet no more!

It used to be a party in the back, business in the front, but Dane's all business now!
Last week, we gave Dane his first haircut. I was going to cut Clint's hair and Dane was badly in need, so we got out the clippers and did the back and sides. The top wasn't too long and his patience was wearing thin, so we just left it alone.
At first Dane was intrigued by the clippers, but he didn't like how they tickled his head, so he quickly decided he was done. However, we weren't done yet, so he had to sit still for a few more minutes.
This picture obviously was taken before his haircut. We used some water and fashioned it into a cute little Mohawk so you could get the full effect!



Here he is at dinner giving us one of his "looks"... He is pretty funny with all of his expressions! You can tell what he is thinking and then you see the little devil horns sprouting from the top of his cute little head right before he does something naughty!
I don't remember what he was so excited about, but he probably just fed the dog or something else that is prohibited! (but very fun) His hair was pretty shaggy!and here he is checking out the hair... I don't have any other good "after" pictures, but I will try to post a video tomorrow of him at the cabin and from that you can see his haircut.

Tomorrow, I will try to get some pictures posted from last weekend, but I'm tired now, so it's time to sign-off and go to bed!!!!

2 comments:

Lee, Sheri and the yellow dog said...

Hi, thanks so much for posting the video and the hair cut picutres. He is such a cutie I can't wait to see him. Hugs, Nana

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

I know it was so hard for me to cut my boys' hair-it was the part that had been there since they were born!