Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good morning!

Well, the weekend flew by and I can't believe it is already Wednesday. I thought I better put a quick update on this morning.... Our weekend was good. It was beautiful weather so we were able to wash all of our doors and start painting them. It turned out good and my awesome hubby hung all the inside doors while I was at work on Monday. (with Dane's help, they were home together all day and had a great time!)
Here is the work in progress...

One more quick note... If you fight the Postal Service, you will probably not win. We have been in a stand off with them and I think that we will have to give in... We have a mailbox on our house (like numerous other houses) and they said that we can't because they must be able to deliver it from their vehicle. So, Clint puts one out on the street. Well they never told us where, they just said "like your neighbors". Now they won't deliver cause it's on the wrong side of the house(but it's just like our neighbors and the house across the street). GRRRRRR! I just want my mail already and they are total jerks every time we have to go to the Post Office to get it... (they are holding it until this gets resolved) Anyway, here is a picture of our beautiful mailbox standing empty in its current position...

Well, I need to get ready for work! Take care everyone and I'll try to get some more pictures on this weekend!

2 comments:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Great work!

Oh my gosh, your PO is unbelievable. We are so lucky to have our lady.

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

OH! this kinda of stuff sends me rt over the edge!!!!!! I would leave them nasty notes in the box everyday! LOL Good job trying to be tough tho!