Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our computer is sick...

Well, our computer has been acting funny for a while now. I finally took the time and called Dell. It seems that it it more than my computer skill level can handle, so I have to send it in when I get the box they are sending out. The good news is that it doesn't cost a penny, and we should have it back within 2 weeks. It is a little tempermental right now, but I'm trying to get a couple posts done before I send it away...
The first one I wanted to post was the video below... (Porter, does that remind you of anyone?) Dane's little legs have finally gotten long enough to really enjoy the bouncy part of his jumparoo. I'm sure everyone's babies all did the same thing, but it's so stinkin' funny when they get it going.
Well, I'm going to publish this and I will do more later if my computer cooperates!!!

No comments: