Friday, August 22, 2008

For Lisa!

My mom is in Hawaii right now visiting Erik, Lisa, Evan, Owen, and Erica!

We miss her, but she is having a wonderful time. Sounds like she got a little too much sun... Not hard to do when you are playing in the surf. Well, she called and they had a couple requests for pictures they wanted me to post... So, here ya go!!



We are headed out camping/woodcutting tomorrow morning... I'll probably post some pictures after the weekend and then send our computer off... We hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

OMG! that snake picture freaks me out! i could have went my whole life with out that! Ok so seriously Dane is the Cutest thing in the WHOLE world, it just never occured to me to post comments till i got my own blog!!!! so the flood gate will be open!

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Thank you!! I love these pictures, can't wait to show my dad.

Shannon Houston said...

Great picture of the dogs and the mountains, how beautiful!! Have fun camping/woodcutting.