Saturday, May 3, 2008

My first week back at work...

Well, we all made it successfully through our first week with me back at work. I went back a little early in order to only work part time for a few weeks. I thought that would enable Dane and I to get back into the swing of things without too much trauma!
It still was pretty traumatic... At least for me. Poor Clint had to comfort me every morning...
On a good note work was so busy that once I got there I didn't have much time to be sad, and it was good to see some of my coworkers and show off pictures of Dane!

Nothing too exciting this weekend, just some spring cleaning here at the house while Clint textured and painted at the cabin. We didn't want Dane around all that, so I look forward to seeing the result of all Clint's hard work! The weather is pretty nice, so tomorrow I think we will go spend some time at the river.

I had to share some more pictures! Here is Rebel and Dane getting ready for a run! Dane loves the baby jogger, of course he just goes to sleep right now, but I think as he gets older he will stay awake and enjoy the ride!

Dane in his seat getting ready to go for a ride!


Okay, for a size comparison, look how much he's grown in about 8 weeks! HOLY COW!
(This was the day we brought him home from the hospital!)


1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

Wow, he has grown! Amazing when you actually look at pictures in comparison. I know what you mean about tramatic going back to work, I'm not looking forward to it. Hope it goes well for you.