Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dane's fashion statements!

Here are some of the recent outfits we put Dane in!
First, we got the poor guy all dressed up in mittens, a cute little Pooh hat and a great windbreaker outfit that I got him... It was a chilly day and we wanted to make sure he stayed warm on our run! He seemed to enjoy it, but the hat was a little too big and fell over his eyes so then he just went to sleep.


So, I was kind of worried about putting Dane in the front pack facing forward. There are warnings all over that say that he needs to be able to sit up on his own... Well, he isn't quite there yet, so I called my sis who is a babywearing pro (thank you Courtney) and she said, if he doesn't like it he will let you know! Well, great advice, cause he LOVED it! He looked around and was totally intrigued! It was so fun seeing how much he enjoyed watching the world! The front of the pack also sits high enough so when his neck gets tired, he just rests his chin on it.

It was a little bright out so his eyes were kind of squinted shut in this picture! (In the next photo you will see how we are going to remedy that!!!)


Here he is trying on some sunglasses that I picked up for him! They still have the sticker on them in this picture, but I wanted to make sure he would wear them before I took off the tags! It took a little getting used to, but I think he'll wear them this summer!

2 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

Love the sunglasses, too cute! Looks like he really enjoys your runs in the jogger. You look great!

Da Baums said...

You guys are so cute!!! I LOVE the sunglasses! hilarious!