Sunday, March 23, 2008

A trip to the cabin


Clint, Perry, Dane, and I decided to take a trip to the cabin today. We wanted to start getting it cleaned up and ready so that we can do a little work on it in the next couple weeks. We can't wait to get it insulated and such so that we can spend the night up there. With a little insulation and a wood stove, it should be a good place to get away.


The guys moved stuff for me and I used the shop-vac to clean up all the dead bugs/sawdust/etc. Bones loves to be vacuumed and follows me around until I give in and vacuum him!!!




As I said a couple days ago, we are seeing all kinds of fun birds because the spring migration is on! This is Willow Creek Reservoir and there are a number of different types of ducks in this picture... pintails, gadwalls, mallards, goldeneyes, etc.

As I promised, here is a picture of Porter, our adorable nephew...

and of course, a picture of Dane... Here he's hanging out with Grandpa!

No comments: