Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It keeps getting bigger!!!


Well, here it is, the only one from the pregnancy... A bare belly picture! It's to fulfill a special request for my awesome mother in law!
For all of those wondering... we are at 37+ weeks and quickly approaching the end. Are we ready? I'm not sure! But we are besides ourself with excitement and just can't wait to meet the little man!

At my appointment with the midwife on Monday I was just about 3.5cm dilated and 85% effaced. I'm not really sure, but based on what the midwife said, that means he should be coming sooner rather than later. But, we have quickly realized that we shouldn't hold our breath, cause he will come when he wants to! So, we will keep everyone updated and hopefully will be posting pictures of Dane sometime soon!

3 comments:

Shannon Houston said...

I love it, you look great!!!

Da Baums said...

You are so cute! Can you believe you are at the home stretch!! I can't wait to see your little man!!!

Da Baums said...

I just looked at the hospital website and saw little Dane! Oh he is so cute!

Here is the address: http://newbabynews.net/hospitals/gtf11/public/showBaby.pl?babyID=h11-4307