Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Snow!

This morning after feeding Dane, I took one look outside and decided it would be a good morning to catch up on some sleep!
Really I can't complain... Dane is a good sleeper. He sleeps anywhere from 3 to 5 hours at a time during the night... and usually it's closer to 5 hours... so I'm still getting pretty good sleep. But, I still feel tired so I'll take some extra if I can!


As you can see from the pictures below, it's a snowy cold day outside. Yesterday was so nice. We were able to get out and walk, fish, etc, but today is for inside projects!



Who's mimicking who?


Dane's arms are always up! Especially when we are trying to wake him up!





1 comment:

Da Baums said...

I love it! Cute pictures! It is a blessing to have a baby who sleeps well! It will get better. I am not sure if I adjusted or Hannah did but the tired feeling does go away :)