Wednesday, December 25, 2013

So much fun! Christmas Treats and Programs!

Over the past two weeks, we have had some fun for sure!  We did some crafts...  that were a total flop!  They were snowflake ornaments.  We almost got two done before the troops turned against me and we ended up with zero!!!!  It was still fun though.  Here they were while fun was being had!
I did make some cake balls and other treats.  Here were some fun reindeer that I made. I intended to have the kids help me, but after the snowflakes I decided to do most of them, and then let the kids help with a few.  
 Which turned out to be a great idea...  Cause they had a wonderful time and their brownies looked nothing like reindeer! :)
 Then we had Kimber's Christmas program at St. Thomas.  
 All of the Teachers do such an awesome job getting the kids to sing and play their parts.  Kimber was a "jingle beller".  :)  

 Then it was off to Dane's program at Morningside!


What a great way to get ready for a fun Holiday!  The kids did great and we really enjoyed watching them!

No comments: