Saturday, May 25, 2013

They picked us!

Dad, Erik and I try to do a run each year... and after we did our 25 k trail run last year we started talking about the Bridger Ridge Trail run.  It's about 20 miles with over 16,000 feet of elevation gain/loss.
About 400+ people put in for it; but since it's a trail run not everyone gets selected.  But, you do get to write a couple sentences about why you want in.
Well, I just got notification this morning that we are in!!! :)  Click here to read a little more about this race...
http://winddrinkers.org/ridge-run/
I think that Dad, Erik, and I are stoked.  Clint however thinks we are all a little crazy and just asked that I keep my eyes open for any goats!  He doesn't understand why anyone would go that far without a critter to shoot, or at least a fish to catch!

No comments: