Friday, June 1, 2012

Fishing!

Clint had today off, the kids were both feeling well, and the weather was good so we decided to hike down to the Missouri and go fishing.  We went to a different spot than we usually do, and it was a little longer of a hike, but I think that we all enjoyed it immensely.  Clint was the meat producer of the family; with Dane's help he caught 5 nice walleye.  I caught a nice brown trout and a goldeneye...  :)  The walleye didn't like me today!

I think it probably was about a 4 mile hike by the time it was all said and done...  Dane did pretty darn well!  He hitched a ride on Clint's shoulders a couple times, but most of the time was hiking like a champ.

Here are some pictures from our fun day!






 Dane is showing Kimber the walleye!

Now it's time to get some chores done around the house and then tomorrow we are going over to my mom's to help her out for the day.  It should be a great weekend!

No comments: