Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Carrie's Beautiful Wedding

We were honored when Carrie asked if the kids could be in her wedding, Dane was to be the ring bearer and then the plan was for Kimber to be the flower girl!  Carrie also flattered me by asking if I would make truffles for her wedding as well.  So, with BIG plans for the weekend, imagine my distress when I walked in on Thursday to pick up Kimber and she was sick...  not with a head cold but with a stomach bug that included some horrible vomiting, a low grade fever and the other icky symptoms that go with this sort of illness.  But, being the optimist that we are we were sure she would be healthy and happy by Saturday night. With the help of my wonderful hubby, Heather, and my mom, Kimber was cared for and about 350 handmade truffles were delivered for the wedding at 4 pm on Saturday.  

Although Kimber was still sick, Dane was thrilled to be included as such a big part of this event.  We all got dressed up and mom stayed with Kimber while we attended Carrie's beautiful and wonderful wedding! 

Here is Dane getting dressed with Clint's help.  Dane was so jazzed that getting him to stand still was super difficult.
 As always, Dane adores Brock and wants to be just like him. Look at how he even hold his hands like Brock!!!  Well, I couldn't have chosen a better role model for the little man.  
 Three awesome guys!
 Here is a beautiful ice sculpture that Carrie and Bob had displayed at the wedding.  They chose to display the truffles around this sculpture and I think it turned out to be very pretty.  
 Carrie looked radiant and Bob also looked super handsome
 A row of very handsome guys!
 The wedding was awesome from start to finish!



I was very proud of Dane throughout the wedding.  He was patient through the ceremony and did what he was supposed to!  As I said it was truly a wonderful wedding and we truly wish Carrie and Bob the best.  They are amazing people and only deserve the best!

No comments: