Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving and Birthday Fun!

Over Thanksgiving, Sam, Shannon, Porter and Wyatt made the trip from Oregon to spend the Holiday with us.  It was a wonderful time.  Clint and his brother got to catch up, the kids played really well together and Shannon and I went shopping on black Friday.  It was a fantastic time!

Of course we took the kids down to feed the big trout at the hatchery.  It was SO WINDY that we didn't stay too long. 
 Uncle Sam with the boys
 There is a little park right there, so we let the kids burn off a little energy on the play equipment.


 They had the best time with this game!  Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, but I think you still can see how much fun is being had!



 The three troublemakers!
 The boys got along really well.
Last weekend we went out for the first duck hunt of the season.  I bought these balaclavas for the kids.  Dane's is just plain black and really great for keeping him warm.  Here is Kimber showing hers off before we head out duck hunting.  Okay, I will admit...  I thought it was cute.  However, Clint looks at her and says "you aren't going to make her wear that are you?"  to which I reply.  "She really does need to wear snow pants!"  :) You will notice in the duck hunting pictures, she is not wearing her balaclava... he won.  What do you think?  Doesn't she look cute?

 Here are the boys waiting patiently for some ducks.  Unfortunately the right decoys were out at the property (a point we didn't remember until we were all dressed up and ready to go) so the hunting was great...  the shooting left something to be desired.
 Kimber decided to catch up on some sleep.
 My mom's birthday was the next day, so we took her out for dinner that night.  We had a wonderful time and I LOVE Chinese food!

Here is my Mom with Kimber...  Doesn't my Mom look great.  This is less than 2 months after having open heart surgery!  She is my hero!


Then I had to get a picture of my two favorite windburned guys!

No comments: