Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Chirstmas Eve!!!

Merry Christmas Eve to all of our friends and family.  We wish we could be closer, but we send our love!  Here are some pictures from the past week...

Last weekend Clint and Dane went hunting with Brock, Noah, and Kailey.  I was feeling a little under the weather, and Kimber and I stayed home for a little rest.  They had a great time and got a couple ducks...  Dane was super excited cause Noah brought donuts and hot chocolate! 
Here is Noah with his daughter Kailey and Dane
 Clint, Brock, Dane and Bones... 
 Brock watchin for ducks!
 I have been doing a little baking for the Holiday.  We have our traditional Kris Krinkle cookies that we make every year.  They are my Grandma's recipe and are delicious!  I decided to let Kimber and Dane help me decorate...  well, it didn't last too long, (I never should have added food coloring...  sprinkles, yes...  color that will stain the children and everything else... no!) but we did have a great time, and after I sent them to hang out with Dad, I got some pretty cookies to give away!

Here is Kimber applying some sprinkles
 Oh my gosh!  Look at all that goodness!

 Tonight we are just hanging out, having a good time.  Daddy played soccer and other fun stuff with the kids outside while I cleaned up the house, so they were happy to settle in for some "toons" after dinner.  (Although I think we were actually watching swamp people...  Dane loves that show! )  Yes, the coffee table is upside down.  I got tired of telling Kimber to quit climbing on it and this seemed like an easy answer for the meantime!  Of course, then it became an exciting new place to play! 

 


No comments: