Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween!

Things are good here.  We are literally counting the days until Clint gets home!  6 days left!  Woo hoo!
Here are some pictures from our past week!
Kimber looking like such a big girl!

Painting pumpkins

Our finished product

For Halloween Kimber was Snow White.  When I put her in the costume she sat down and started sobbing.  But, she is such a little ham that when I got out the camera she quit crying and looked right at the camera.  Then she started laughing.  She ended up wearing her costume all day long!  :)

At my work, our division's theme was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  Here is my Supervisor.  She was Violett and did such a great job dressing up!  She had just taken a bite in this picture, but she looked so great I just had to share!

A couple others dressed up. Including one of my fellow Oompa Loompas.

Here I am in my Oompa Loompa costume with my coworker Janelle.  I made my costume myself so I was pretty darn proud. 

Dane's Halloween Party.  It seems that Spider Man was a popular costume this year!

Kimber telling me that she worked hard for that cookie, so there is no way she's giving it up!


Me and my little Spider Man!

We had a great time for Halloween! 

No comments: