Friday, July 8, 2011

An awesome visit and a fun fourth!

Clint's parents left last Sunday after a great visit.  They were amazing and helped us so much while they were here.  We did have a little fun as well.  Here are some pictures from our fishing trips.

It's a walleye!

Just chillin'
Bill with a nice trout

Sheri and Kimber enjoying lunch
 I also picked Dane up a kite one day so Sheri (Nana) and I took him to fly it at a local park.  The wind was pretty light so we had to run a little to keep it up, but it was so fun.  I think I had as much fun as he did.  Plus all the running tired him out!  Awesome!

 This was taken on Holter during one of our fishing trips.  I thought it was so beautiful!
 The day that Bill and Sheri left we decided to just hang out and have some fun.  So, we headed out to Freezeout for some bowfishing.  Dane thought that it was about the coolest thing EVER!  He was telling everyone about shooting carp!
Clint ready for a shot
 
Kimber is quite the walker these days and has a great time trekking everywhere.  Here she is bringing me a rock!  What a treasure! 
and of course, there was the fourth.  My mom came over on Sunday night and we lit a few fireworks for Dane.  Here he is with some sparklers!

1 comment:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

I love the lake reflection picture. How awesome! shooting a fish with a bow and arrow!