Saturday, June 25, 2011

Way Behind!

I've been up since 4 am after a long (or short?) night with Kimber.  So, I'm tired and I'm sorry this post will probably be short.  But, I did want to catch everyone up on what we have been up to.
Finally we got some nice weather and made it out on Holter.  For this trip we didn't catch too many fish, but had a wonderful time and enjoyed getting out on the water. 

Daddy and his princess!

 We got Dane a bike and have been having a great time teaching him how to ride/brake/etc.
 Clint received a Medal of Honor through MACOP for his response to a particular call last year.  They paid for us to go down to BigSky, Montana for the Award Ceremony.  I am so proud of him for the amazing work that he does and it is wonderful to see him and his coworkers recognized. 
 This past week, my Supervisor at work left to return to Michigan and go back to school.  She really is an incredible person and has become a good friend.  I was sad to see her go... 
We did have a nice time at a BBQ last weekend. 
Kate, Kimber, and I
 There was a pond out where we had the BBQ, so the boys did some fishing and caught some beautiful brown trout!  The whole property is incredible and is owned by another coworker of mine who was generous enough to invite all of us out! 
 Both kids adore Kate, but Dane is especially fond of her!
Dane and Kate

Kate and Kimber
This week Clint's parents are here so we are working around the house (painting) and today we made it out to do some fishing.  I will do my best to update again with pictures from their visit soon!

No comments: