Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Day On the Ice!

Sunday we went up to one of our favorite ice fishing spots for a fun day on the ice.  Kimber hung out with my mom, so it was just me and the boys.  It was our first day ice fishing this year and I don't think it could have gone better...  we had so much fun!  Here are some pictures from the day!

Setting the tip-ups

It was cold and we forgot to bring a blanket or something for Bones to sit on so that he could get off the ice/snow.  Here he is making the best of the situation!

Are you going to eat that?

Sledding was so much fun!

The moon right over the mountains

This was a really nice trout that I was able to land.

Dane and I with a nice Rainbow Trout

Clint and Dane with another nice trout


What a sweet pup!
As you can see we had a really great time and can't wait to get out there again.  The plan was to head out again on Thursday and take both kids...  but we have a winter storm warning Wednesday and Thursday...  they are calling for 6 inches to a foot of snow, winds gusting to 40 mph, and temps in the -10s to -20s.  Needless to say, that isn't exactly great weather to go sit on the ice...  so we will see what happens! 

2 comments:

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

Great pictures! I love the moon and Bones...awl!!

Hauptmanns in Hawaii said...

I see something new each time I look at the picts. Beautiful mts.