Thursday, July 8, 2010

Having a great visit!

As our visit with Nana and Grandpa is coming to an end, I thought I would share some more pictures of the fun we have been having!  As I said before, we have been getting some work done, but have broken it up with some play as well. 
Kimber is doing pretty well.  She has had a few tummy issues and we had one long night with Clint making a midnight run to Walgreen's for some gripe water.  But, I am eliminating all dairy from my diet and with a few other tweaks, hopefully we should be good to go!  She also has just hit her first growth spurt and has been nursing a ton.  In fact everyone else went fishing today and I stayed home cause I was dragging some major bum due to lack of sleep.  Between that and the fact that Clint and I both have ear infections, I decided it would be best to lay low.  For those of you who know me...  you know this was pretty hard for me to do!  But, Dad and Marsha will be here on Saturday, so we want to be well rested and ready for them as well!

Here are some more pictures of everyone! 
Of course, here are Dane and Kimber.  He is such a proud big brother and wants to help so much!  I am very proud of him and how well he is transitioning.






Grandpa, Nana, and Kimber

The other day we decided to go to the CM Russel museum.  It was bigger than I expected and was actually really interesting.  It is one of those places that you could spend a fair amount of time, but with a 2.5 year old we had to remember he only has so much patience.  He actually did very good though, and at the end there was a place called the Discovery Gallery.  It was really hands on with things he could play with and touch. 
The horses were a total hit...  not just for Dane but for Clint as well!!!  :)  lol

Dane and Grandpa in CM Russel's original log cabin. 


Our family...  all four of us!  (okay, you can't see Kimber cause she is in the carrier, but she is there!!!)

Clint and Dane messing around outside!


No comments: