Monday, March 8, 2010

Enjoyed the sunshine!

Well, the weather over the weekend was spectacular! It was warm and sunny and just perfect to get out. So, when I mentioned to Clint that I wanted to go fishing, he was all for it too! (He is such a trooper, even though he is working afternoons, he still got up both days to go!)
Every spring we start fishing this spot. It's perfect because we get to hike, fish, and just enjoy getting out. (in fact, 2 years ago, almost to the day, we were fishing one Saturday and I went into labor that night!)
I was a little intimidated by Dane being mobile this year cause there is a lot of mud, cactus, and things that could cause a toddler to get into trouble!!! It was pretty funny... When we told Dane that we were going fishing he went into the garage and got his sled! We had a hard time convincing him that he wouldn't need that for this trip cause the only fishing we have been doing lately has been on the ice! Anyway, he really did great, and even though we did not catch anything we all had fun.

Here are Dane and Clint enjoying some sandwiches together!


Dane playing with a minnow that is in his bucket. That poor minnow really wasn't feeling too great when Dane was done with him...


Dane learning from the best!


Fog on the River


Some geese flying over


I had Clint take this so everyone could see how big my belly is... I guess it's about as close as I will get to a belly shot right now!


This is just a random picture of Dane and Bones... Dane wanted to take the dog for walk!

No comments: