Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's new?!?!?!

Well, not too much around here!!!  We had a great New Year's Eve.  We got invited over to a friend/coworker of Clint's and had a wonderful time.  Dane went with us and was such a little ham.  He was the only little one there and had all the ladies wrapped around his little finger.  :)  He did really good until about 9:30 when he hit the wall and got really tired.  So, we decided to head out early. 

Clint thought he had the weekend off, but found out at the last minute he had to work.  He switched to afternoons so we have got to spend the last few mornings together.  Yesterday, that morning was spent processing meat.  Clint dropped off Dane at 8 am with Grandma, and I was already grinding.  Perry came over and jumped in and Clint helped until he had to go to work.  145 lbs of meat later were were done and cleaned up at about 7:30 pm...  Wow, it was a really long day but now we are set for a while!

I also went crazy and got my hair cut again.  We laughed when Marsha pointed out that I did the same thing when I was pregnant the last time.  Here is a picture of my new 'do!  It's obviously straight here, and I like it, but I'm still getting used to it. 

Today has been a little more quiet.  We just kind of hung out, I went for a run, we put away the meat processing stuff, Clint wrestled around with Dane and Bones!!! 


Well, I'm back to work tomorrow and Clint has the next few days off.  I'm sure the week should go quickly as they all do!  Besides that, not much is new around here.  I'm definintely going to be showing more quickly with this pregnancy.  My belly is starting to look more pregnant and less like I've just been really enjoying the Holidays!!!  :)  Maybe I'll get brave and share pictures sometime!!!  :) 
Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Lee, Sheri and the yellow dog said...

Hey, Tanya I like the new do!!!!
I'm waiting for the pictures of the Bun. Hugs, Nana

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

Hey lady!! I love your hair!!! :) We all need changes now and again! :) Dane and Clint are cute! I love your blog! Take care

Da Baums said...

What in the world do you do with 145 lbs of meat!!! Holy Moly! P.S. Love the new do!