Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm behind on my blogging!!!!

We have been running like crazy lately so I kind of got behind on my posts. But, if all goes as planned (ha ha) you will see several added over the next few days as I work to catch up!
Where do I start??? I guess I'll start by telling you about Clint and Karl's fishing trip.
Clint and Karl headed down to the Snake River outside of Idaho Falls to go on a fly fishing trip. Clint had a great time and really enjoyed catching up with our friend Karl. Clint said that the scenery and the fishing were fantastic. They caught a variety of fish including rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, and whitefish (lol). As well as being a whitefish catching expert, Clint also landed some great trout, including this beautiful, big, brown!

Here is one of the cutthroat that they caught. Notice the brilliant coloring of the "cut" on the bottom of it's jaw.



Karl brought his faithful companion Grits. She is such a nice pup... and actually is Bones' sister.

Karl with one of the nice fish he landed and their guide, Brenda.



The mornings were cold.... You can see the steam rising from the River...

Cold, but truly beautiful!

As you can see they had a great time, and I know that Clint was very glad that he got the opportunity to have such an incredible trip with Karl.

No comments: