Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to the cabin again!

Well, we are headed up to the cabin again to work on the drywall. We will finish the one wall and then start the mudding and taping. It should be fun! We are going to spend the night, so we will be back on Friday night.

Here are some fun pictures of Dane. I told Clint that I can't stop taking pictures of him, he's just so freaking cute!!! (Maybe I'm a little biased, but I can't help it!)
Look how happy he is right before being fed!!!

He really loves looking around and watching us. I was getting stuff ready for the next couple days, so I propped him up a little and let him watch me.


His life is truly exhausting!

Just FYI... I love the comments that people leave, but we have been getting random comments. So, that's why I made it to where I have to okay comments before they can go on my blog... Sorry if it's a pain!

1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

LOVE the pictures! He has such a cute smile. You are right, he is so freakin cute!! Hope the drywall went well.