Saturday, April 19, 2008

Getting it done!

We did have a great time up at the cabin. We did a little work on the chimney so the stove quit belching smoke into the cabin. That made it a lot better!
It took us a good part of the first day to get the other wall sheetrocked. It had outlets, the fusebox, and a window so there were lots of measurements and cuts. But, we got it all up and then had a relaxing evening enjoying the great views and the nice weather.


Yesterday we got the mudding and taping all done. I was going to put some pictures up, but we are not exactly pros. (neither of us has ever done drywall before!!!) So, I was afraid that anyone looking at our blog would laugh at our work!
You can see part of our work in this picture of Clint. He was a champion, and I'd like to point out our wonderful stool that we stood on to work! What is that saying... "necessity is the father of invention"?

Rebel and Bones watching us work!

Dane doesn't find us very exciting! But, he does a good job supervising!

I think he is saying, "Please pick me up"
(okay he's probably just stretching... but any reason to pick him up is good enough for me!)

No comments: