Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice fishing season!

Today we picked up Brock and headed out to Wadsworth park for a little ice fishing! The weather was good (a little windy, but not too bad) and we even caught a few fish. The perch were biting and most were good sized. We also caught one little trout that we released. As you can see we all had a great time! (though I was a little like a penguin, waddling around on the ice!!!)





By popular request, here are some pictures showing the fact that I'm pregnant. a.k.a belly pictures. I'm a little shy so this is kind of a hard sell for me... but I made a promise so I have to follow through. We are sitting at 25 weeks right now...

In maternity clothes...

This was after ice fishing, so I'm a little wind burnt...

1 comment:

Da Baums said...

Cute!!! Tell Clint that right after you have the baby this is about what you will look like. Jeremy though that once I had the baby I would magically go back to what I looked like before the baby :(